Wednesday, November 15

Does anyone else ever get this thing...

I keep getting this thing where I get a sudden craving for chocolate, and the more and more I try to forget about it, the more and more I think about it, so I call my boyfriend or talk to my friends to try and distract myself, and it's almost like I can hear what they're saying... I mean... their lips are moving and everything, and forming words, but all I can hear is 'mmm chocolate' over and over again, so I close my eyes to try to stop the noises and when I open them again they're suddenly not people anymore, but they are big bars of creamy chocolate, and they are wearing top hats and carrying canes and they are dancing around to cheeky keyboard music in perfect formation, performing a confectionary caberet before my very eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are turning into Homer Simpson.

Anonymous said...

No.



I do, however, ensure that I have some kind of chocolate substance to hand at some point every day. I will never be cured, but you can, thankfully, manage chocolate addiction.

Do Google searches and that...

Google