Friday, August 18

My blog gets all grown up!

Well I've finally gotten around to creating a proper grown-up blog, to replace my rubbish myspace one. I'll be posting all my usual rubbish rants on here from now on, but my archive of old blogs remains at http://blog.myspace.com/gembles and you can go there and rake through my traumatic tales of singledom, shags, knob scents and financial ruin.

A quick word on the title; I love dinosaurs, obviously, and therefore my title represents that particular demographic of society that is female and finds giant reptiles fascinating.

I'm off to get ready for a Big Brother party now, which should be pretty amazing.

Bye

gem xx

1 comment:

Stephen Collins said...

Blogger is SO much better Gem. You can post pictures easier, it looks nicer, and it's about ten million times easier to read. Welcome...

Do Google searches and that...

Google