Saturday, July 28

Smack my bitch up!

My doctor prescribed me Valium yesterday. I'm not a Stepford Wife or anything, it's for a genuine reason. I am flying to the Alps in a couple of weeks and am completely TERRIFIED of flying. What I liked most was the speed at which it was prescribed. I was in and out in a few minutes. Before I leave I have to have a 'trial day' to see how it affects me and to make sure it doesn't make me catatonic. I am really looking forward to this! I'm going to set myself Krypton Factor style challenges for the day and see if I can overcome them. And if I can I am going to purchase a bucketload more Valium off the internet and spend the rest of my living days in a blissful fug. If I can't get more Valium I hear smack has a similar effect...

No comments:

Do Google searches and that...

Google