Monday, December 18

Tis the season to be...

... bored, actually.

New flat is sorted. Job is sorted. Work is nearly over (just one day left tomorrow). So now I am left with absolutely nothing to do. No more job applications to fill in. No more flat-hunting online. No more rabbits to clean out and play with. I've even wrapped all my presents and written out the tags.

Since returning from London on Friday I have achieved nothing whatsoever, proof is here, in the pudding:

In the last 3 days I have been:

- sleeping (I slept until midday today)
- watching repeats of Buffy The Vampire Slayer on Sky One
- breaking off chunks of marzipan from a big blob of it wrapped in cling film in the fridge, and eating them
- checking gmail 30 minutely to see if anybody else has a life that I can borrow in lieu of my own
- calling James incessantly while he's at work about pointless things
- going to the swimming pool with good intentions and...
- ... turning around and coming home immediately because it is closed all week due to 'technical difficulties'
- following my Mum around the house from room to room, saying very little, but simply enjoying close proximity with another human being
- avoiding my father, who is just as bored as I am
- going into the loft to retrieve items from past to take with me to new flat, and discovering my sister took most of them when she moved 3 months ago
- starting about 5 books and getting bored of them halfway through
- playing Super Mario Bros 3 on my NES, badly

No comments:

Do Google searches and that...

Google