Saturday, August 14

Aqualust

James and I received a small aquarium for Christmas. We put an ugly bottom feeder and a Siamese fighting fish in it (which died after about two weeks).
















(RIP Cromwell)

Then we populated it with platys (a much hardier fish) and two out of three have survived, despite constant attention from the cat.



















I am fast becoming a 'fish person'. I often find myself drawn to aquatics shops, murmuring appreciation of enormous koi carp and tutting when the tanks do not meed my standards.

Today we bought a Glass Fish to replace Bowie, the silver platy who blew up like a pine cone and died. He looks like a ghost so we've called him Hopkirk. He's ace. I already want another one.

I have Aqualust.

No comments:

Do Google searches and that...

Google