Wednesday, January 10

PARANOIA PARANOIA EVERYBODY'S OUT TO GET MEEEEEEEE

The College haven't rung me. They said they'd call me by the end of the day and let me know what's going on. But it's 5.30 now and everybody will have gone home. College staff are ALWAYS home by 5.30, I have extensive experience of working in this sphere. So I called up the woman who's supposed to be becoming my line manager and left a message on her phone along these lines 'Err, Hi, Gemma... again... a bit concerned as I'd like to start soon. Can you get back to me TOMORROW please? Thank you.'

THEY SAID THEY'D BLOODY RING ME.

What if they never do and I just get a letter in the post telling me that my references were crap and that I'm crap and that they want nothing further to do with me, ever?

What then?

Great, thanks, another sleepless night. Brilliant. If the bags under my eyes keep growing at this rate I can hire them out to heavily laden supermarket shoppers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definition of grown up: Somebody who doesn't read blogs they don't like and doesn't leave abusive meaningless comments.

The wait sounds horrid Gem, hope it's not too much longer.

x

Do Google searches and that...

Google