Sunday, August 16

Greetings from The Edge

Har-ro!

I'm currently enjoying a few days in the Fens with my folks. One of the first things I did when I got back was to check my local newspaper, The Fenland Citizen.



















What did they expect, giving the ghosts their very own passage, and all?

Stunned by the fact that the paper is 95% free. Who is paying for it, and how?

You can always rely on this paper to provide up-to-the-minute news on the most important stories occurring here below sea-level. My favourite columnist is Ian Watson, a man with a potato face who seems to have his finger on a rather retrospective pulse.

This is one of his columns from February this year. As you can see, he has just discovered The Wonder of the Internet. I love his wide-eyed innocence. It's quite sweet, really.

No comments:

Do Google searches and that...

Google